Delete Gmail Account Permanently
For the best communication purpose, you can now create Gmail account. If you already have an account on Gmail or Google, you might need to delete it in some situations. There are some people who wonder whether there is a provision of deleting Google or Gmail account permanently. If you are unaware about this process, we are here to assist you in the best way. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about Gmail account and the process of deleting Gmail or Google account permanently. Check it out!
Reasons for deleting a Gmail account
People might have their own reasons for deleting Gmail account. Most of the times people want to delete their Gmail account if they do not have any more trust on Google about their data present in Gmail. Another reason is that if you want to create a new account with the same name, you can delete the old Gmail account permanently.
When you delete your Gmail account, the complete data present in your account like your mails and complete inbox will erase permanently. The e-mail address corresponding to that Gmail account deleted permanently. If in case anyone tries to send an e-mail to that address the e-mail will bounce back to the sender as you have already deleted your account.
How to Remove Google / Gmail account permanently?
Here is a detailed step by step procedure that helps the users to delete their Gmail account or Google account permanently.
- First of all you need to sign-in into your Google account from your device browser.
- Just tap on the sign-in button that appears on the screen.
- In the provided fields you need to enter your G-mail account credentials like e-mail Id and password.
- After landing on your Gmail account page navigate to account preferences that appears on the page.
- Under this tab you need to click on the option that says ‘delete your account or services’.
- Another webpage appears on the screen providing two different options.
- You need to click on Delete Products Option. After that you need to enter your password once again and click on the sign in button.
- On your Gmail account you need to click on the icon of trash can.
- You can then enter a new primary e-mail address and your currently using Gmail account password.
- Click on Remove Gmail button.
- Once you click on that button, you will then see few instructions on the next web page.
- Just read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Ok, got it’ option.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail on your account just click on the confirmation link.
- On the next page you need to enter the password once again and click on confirm button.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen that says you have successfully deleted Gmail from your Google account.
That’s it! This is the simple process to delete Google/Gmail account permanently.