Sign in to Multiple Gmail Accounts
Gmail is one of the most popular and widely used websites designed and developed by Google. The giant software firm, Google has launched Gmail for all the users who are seeking to converse with many people. All the users across the world can easily acquire access to Gmail via web. The people can also access Gmail via different mobile applications such as Android and iOS mobile operating system. Gmail is the free to use account available for all the users on the internet. Most of the people make use of the Gmail account through different sources like mobile devices, PC or Laptop.
An individual can have one or more Gmail accounts with different names based on their requirement. Most of the people maintain copious Gmail accounts for their own reasons. People can easily access any number of accounts one after the other. This is how people usually handle multiple Gmail accounts. With the rapid advancement in technology, Google has worked out a little bit on providing access to multiple Gmail accounts at a time. Google has provided this feature of maintaining a total of 10 Gmail accounts simultaneously without any hassle. If you are not aware of this process we are here to help you in the best way. Check it out!
Is there a need to maintain multiple Gmail accounts?
People might have some valid reasons to handle various Gmail accounts. Some of them might have absolutely legitimate reasons for having multiple accounts online. Some others create several accounts for their office purpose. There are some people who create multiple accounts so as to have fun time by confusing their friends. Despite the reason, people can easily handle multiple accounts on their device by following a simple procedure.
How to handle multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously?
In this tutorial we have come up with a detailed guide about maintaining 10 Gmail accounts, at the same time on a single web browser. Follow this procedure and sign into 10 different G-mail accounts concurrently without any Jeopardy.
- First of all, you need to login into your Google account using any of the service such as Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar and many more.
- In order to login, you have to enter your e-mail Id and password. Click on sign in button.
- On the homepage of your Gmail account you need to click on the option that says ‘Google Accounts Multiple Sessions Page’.
- On the same page you need to click on the check boxes appearing on the screen.
- You can then click on save button and continue.
- You can then sign out from the currently using Gmail account on your device browser.
- You can login in to any of your desired Gmail account using those credentials.
- After signing into that account you can see the name of your account at the top of the page. You need to click on the option that says ‘switch account’.
- You need to add your preferred number of accounts only for the first time. Later you can sign in as usual without logging into multiple accounts again and again.
- After adding the list of multiple accounts, you can pick your preferred account for accessing it easily.